To be the primary cystic fibrosis support group and be the driver of advocacy for the treatment of cystic fibrosis in South Africa.
- To create a unified national body representing and communicating with all cystic fibrosis families
- To increase nationwide awareness of cystic fibrosis and so promote early diagnosis
- To maintain a medical advisory group and create any other groups necessary for promoting advocacy for cystic fibrosis treatment.
- To disseminate information to the public on cystic fibrosis via various media channels
- To communicate effectively with the all CF families starting shortly after diagnosis
- To ensure that all cystic fibrosis patients have access to treatment of a high standard
- To support the work done by our medical advisory group as well as any other advocacy groups
- To assist in keeping medical staff up to date with latest advances in treatment