SACFA Central Region brings you the CF Genes Day event on the 31 May 2023. Let’s make an early start to get schools and companies involved in participating in this event. This event creates public awareness of cystic fibrosis in South Africa and helps raise funds for necessary medical equipment.
In order to take part, each person needs to have a sticker and wear jeans. Individuals, groups, schools, and companies may purchase stickers from any one of the distribution points listed below. If you are outside the main centers, please contact Kimberly on 074 476 6185 to arrange for stickers to be mailed to you.
The proceeds from this virtual event will benefit the SACFA welfare program, which assists cystic fibrosis patients.
If you wish to pay for stickers online or donate funds towards this event, please visit the donations page.
Only stickers issued by SACFA are valid. No printing of stickers is permitted.
Please contact the person closest to you to arrange for stickers, alternatively contact Kimberly Keyzer to make arrangements
- East Rand: Kimberly Keyzer – 074 476 6185
- Pretoria (Annlin): Tanya Koorts – 065 705 3025
- Benoni: Clare Emms – 083 285 7697
- Dainfern: Candice Buitendach – 082 585 7256
- Milpark Hospital: Sr. Brinia Bwalya – 011 480 5771
- Sandton Clinic: Hanri Turner – 083 729 4950
- Linksfield/ Edenvale: Dr. Carla Els – 011 485 0214
- Milpark Hospital: Dr. Cathy Baird – 011 480 5902
- Randburg: Anita Travers – 083 280 5459
- Randburg: Kerry Travers – 066 203 1039
Cape Town: Jolene du Plessis – 072 015 9978